The Plaza is safely reopening with an all-new premium experience and TENET!
This Thursday, September 3rd!
THE SAFEST EXPERIENCE THERE IS…
- Properly fitting masks required for all guests & staff
- Temperature checks for all guests & staff
- No payments on site. All transactions online (tickets, concessions & bar) cutting down contact.
- Plenty of space with new seating layout with 7 feet or more between available seats
- Individual rows means you don’t share a row with anyone
- New disinfecting measures including Ionization for the air system,
- UV-C fixture for surfaces
- Extra time in between shows for cleaning and disinfecting
- Capacity starting as low as 10% of theatre’s capacity for plenty of room to watch safely
- Hand sanitizer available throughout the building
- Doors propped open or foot pulls installed to minimize touching doors
- Asking any staff or guests who feel sick to stay home
THE BEST WAY TO WATCH THE FILM….
Newly installed 35mm and 70mm film projection system alongside our 4K digital—the only in Atlanta to watch the film in the most superior format
Newly upgraded audio system bringing you the best experience
TERRIFIC NEW OPTIONS…
- Concessions & full bar orders delivered right to your seat
- Added food options from neighboring restaurants such as Southern Belle and Righteous Room with more to come
- Reserved Seating lets you pick your favorite seat!
- New Merchandise available as part of the concessions menu
Our Drive-In screens at the Plaza and Dad’s Garage locations have been running since May with an incredible response. We plan on continuing to run these screens as long as our site partners continue to allow us to and we keep having a demand from our customers.
For any of our incredible guests that showed their support to the Plaza in the face of uncertainty and bought vouchers, stay tuned for ways to redeem those. The typical redemption method is done in person, but we are working on workflows to allow guests to use these for either indoor or drive-in. The good news here is these $13 vouchers will even be accepted against shows that have higher ticket prices such as our drive-in (starting at $15) and our indoor premium experience (starting at $20) as our way of saying thank you for your support. More to come!
Lastly, I want to give a sincere note of thanks to everyone who has supported the Plaza in the most challenging chapter in over 80 years. Those of you who bought vouchers, donated to our GoFundMe, bought concessions to-go, shopped on our online store, rented virtual movies, rented the theatre for a small intimate experience or visited our drive-in, from the bottom of our popcorn-loving hearts, THANK YOU! The months ahead will still be challenging but we would never have made it this far without your support and encouragement.
Hope to see you soon!
Atlanta’s Historic Plaza Theatre