The Plaza is open!
- The Plaza is proud to be a part of the NATO CinemaSafe program, meeting and exceeding the program’s safety standards.
- Masks required for staff, all unvaccinated guests and encouraged for everyone else.
- Seating is no longer reserved.
- Capacity is currently limited to 75% (Downstairs = 243 of 324).
- No cash on site. Transactions online (tickets, concessions & bar) and via credit card cutting down contact.
- Ionization for the air system keeps the air healthy
- Hand sanitizer available throughout the building
- Doors propped open or foot pulls installed to minimize touching doors
- Asking any staff or guests who feel sick to stay home
UPGRADES AND NEW FEATURES
- Newly installed 35mm and 70mm film projection system alongside our 4K digital—the only in Atlanta to watch the film in the most superior format.
- Newly upgraded audio system brings the best experience!
- Concessions & full bar orders delivered right to your seat
- Added food options from neighboring restaurants such as Righteous Room with more to come
- New Merchandise available as part of the concessions menu
Our Drive-In screens at the Plaza and Dad’s Garage locations have been running since May, 2020 with an incredible response. We have ended screenings at the Dad’s Garage location and plan on continuing to run the drive-in at the Plaza as long as our property owners continue to allow us to and we keep having a demand from our customers.